Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The inners and outers of circular involvement in regards to consciousness acceptance with breath being the god engine

In a DMT test last night I was able to exhale and step into my own breath vortex which was a split second creation of an entire galaxy complete as our own. My breath was a bubble just as when you blow bubbles as a kid, except I was able to step into it as I produced it. I became smaller and entered this whole other world where everything was small. The beings I met inside were small like children but old and wise. They tumbled and tossed and talked to me without words. Inside we exhaled and created more new galaxies which we explored together. We danced and sang and the wise ones explained this phenomenon to me. "This is how all life is formed" they said at once, because it wasn't a single voice I heard, it was a total voice. The voice of all creation. "Without you and your breath", they said, "We don't exist". And "without us, you and your breath don't exist". To keep everything balanced we must inhale and take in what we have created. So we as bodies become the new galaxies. Bubbles of life and realities that grow inside us infinetely. It happens every second we breath and we can choose to either explore outwards or inwards. We all laughed and sang again and I exhaled some more. Watching my breath form new galaxies for me to explore.

0 comments: