Thursday, May 26, 2005

You found what in your chili?

It was when I stopped slapping him that he finally realized the truth of my words. The damned place was haunted. How could it not be with the sort of death dealing that happens here. Of course no one ever expects to be haunted by cattle. But this is where we worked, and this is how we lived. The slaughter house. I swear to you I seen ole Bessy come right through that wall over there, chewing her ectoplasmic cud. She's looking for revenge I tell ya. Wrongs need to be righted or her bovine soul will never find peace. It's just, how do you fix that. She's been turned into Big Mac's already. I suspect one day I might mysteriously end up in a meat grinder. Or a hoagie perhaps. Then you can sue for all the money in the world and have Michael Bay produce a high budget film to commemorate the fall of Bessy. Maybe, sure was tasty though.

0 comments: