Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Skinny On "Skin"

Last night I spent the night in a hotel in a shit town in the desert in California and before the clock struck 3 am, I was watching my lover peel the skin off of his body from the neck down. He'd decided the right thing to do was to get tribal on me and I require that my men graft my skin onto theirs in a sexual exchange of raw fluids and fatty tissue. Rubbing alcohol reconstitued the orange juice concentrate to a high enough pH level such as was needed for the skin transfer, and as long as the hyperbaric chamber surrounding said area contained no larger an oxygen level than 18% dilution, we'd be fine. It was working!!! Hydrogen pockets were set at North/South/East/West poles which held the charge in an elevated position until the airspeed velocity of the Neoplastic brackets reached 16 kph. Then we got freak nasty and it was done. Hot, no?

0 comments: